Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Human Rights

Here I have a poster I made myself with the abbreviations of all thirty of the human rights from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Some of the rights have been combined with others to make way for some of the others. Before starting on this project I did not know much about human rights, I knew of their existence and what they meant, but I did not know how many there were or what they exactly were. I found it quite interesting to know that these are not law and not every place.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica - Putting the Human Rights in the star shapes highlights how special they are to the world. Next time it would be nice to hear a little from you about what you have learned already about Human Rights.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.