Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Haiku




























































Haiku are short poems originating in Japan, they are comprised of three lines and a pattern of syllables. The first line comprised of five syllables, the next of seven and the last line made up of five. I have had to do four Haiku about the seasons without calling them as such, like saying summer in the Haiku about summer would not be allowed. I have done one about each season using Piktochart and done an individual picture/poster for each one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. All I can say is WOW. Your haiku's are very meaningful and descriptive. I really like the effort you put into the images. You did an amazing job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!! Your writing is original and evocative, and the images really make this post stand out. I really enjoyed reading these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.