Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

The teachers being vague so I'm writing about musicals I haven't seen.

I haven't seen Wicked, but I haven't seen many other Broadway musicals either so I'm writing about it.

I like the idea of going to see Wicked because I've heard so many good things about it and even heard snip its of the music and have enjoyed the shorts I've heard.

I probably haven't seen Les Misérables either, but do I care?

I found it really surprising when I found out that the whole Les Misérables is sung all the way through and doesn't have parts in between the songs that are normally spoken.

I really should watch Matilda, but take a guess of what I didn't do... Watch it!

I am not the biggest fan of Matilda because of how it was edited and how it didn't stick any closer to the original book by Roald Dahl, I still like the musical though. 

3 comments:

  1. Very good blog Jessica! Are you going to Wicked or Les Misérables when they come to Christchurch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    This blog post was very short but strait to the point. You were very honest, I like that. Maybe you could talk about your character in the time warp. You could talk to your readers about costume ideas or something like that. Otherwise, very good.
    - Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.