Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

MATH :'( GAME :D

Over some time we learnt about fractions, decimals and percentages and had to make a Digital Learning Object (DLO) to show what we learnt. On this blog post I will be talking about the game I have made.

BUT THIS IS NO ORDINARY GAME.


YOU WON'T EVEN NOTICE THAT YOU'RE LEARNING WHILE PLAYING IT.


LEARNING ABOUT:



DECIMALS



FRACTIONS



AND WORST OF ALL:





PERCENTAGES.






But okay really, the type of game I have made is basically making your way through the maze and picking the right answers on the right levels, they always are the same answers though wouldn't be too much fun if you had to play it for too long.

I also added a tricky little thing where you will only understand if you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCRATCH SITE. It is where you will find out how to work the game. But it isn't exactly finished so if you did play it, it would be often changed around.

Here are the sources I used to help me with this game:

How to make a Maze Game (On Scratch)

Research Source

Scratch Site

So, against the total subject, what do you think about a lot of Disney males, I mean Aladdin, Shang, even Maui, not having nipples? In other movies Disney males do still have nipples, don't ask it somehow came up in our maths class...

My friends and I are very frustrated and our now doing real research...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.