Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

I didn't mean to kill her...

It was a mistake...

If I could turn back time, I would...

Just so I could save, her...

My sister, Avalynn...

It started three months ago, we were a pair of travelling students from Tokyo, Japan. We never travelled too far, we stayed in Japan. We went from school to school, looking to see if we could find a more permanent fixture. It was just me and Avalynn, travelling, most of my greatest memories are with her. We had been to so many places, the foot of the icy Mount Fuji, Disney Land was by far the best, but what we had planned was the best yet. 

We were planning to go to the Sapporo Snow Festival it's held annually in Sapporo, Japan. We'd been to one in Susukino before, but this year we were headed for Tsudome, it's a multi-purpose hall located in Sapporo, Japan, and then we were travelling through some cities and even getting a ferry so we could go home in time for Hanami. 

But, this trip was her last, we were so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.