Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Home Economics | Mini Pizza | Week Six

                                              - Teamwork Aspects -

Tasks

We were able to assign tasks today, with only the four of us in the group instead of five. Two of my teammates took care of cutting the vegetables, another took care of the little meat were given to work with, and I worked with the dough for the pizza base. This allowed us to work much faster and more efficiently.

Skills

This recipe didn't require many skills from us all. The thing that required the most skill was likely the dough, and even that was simple enough. This means that not many skills were needed for each job or put to the test in any form.

Improvements

There wasn't much I could've improved upon with my group. The pizza tasted good and looked good. Every group finished early as well, meaning we got time to cool it down. 

 - Product Outcome - 

Feedback

Something we got feedback for was how we did the dough. It was the only thing that took much time and was definitely difficult. It was critiqued in how we were meant to almost cut the dough when mixing it. As well as how I pressed it down straight onto the bench instead of the tray.





Modifications

Like said, there weren't many more modifications I would've like to have made to it. Some chilli sauce may have been nice to add to it, but it was perfectly fine without it as well.

- Next Steps - 

The next steps my group needs to take is to look and listen. We seem to understand what we hear and process that, however, I would've gone uncritiqued with how I worked with the dough had I looked at how my teacher cut it while mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.