Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Film Techniques into Gifs

In English, we have begun looking at film study. Because of this task, we focus on the different camera shots and angles there. We were tasked with making gifs of different camera shots and naming them. Before knowing we actually had to name the shots, I accidentally made two gifs that had nothing to do with the known task. They are the last two of the eleven down the bottom.


via GIPHY



via GIPHY



via GIPHY



via GIPHY



via GIPHY


via GIPHY



via GIPHY



via GIPHY


via GIPHY



via GIPHY



via GIPHY

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, you have been very creative when it comes to showing examples of certain shots. I like how you added gifs you made yourself. I think next time you could add what certain shots are used to represent and add some explanation. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rheanna. I understand where you are coming from with your feedback, however, it wasn't tasked to explain every single camera shot or their meaning, simply make a gif as an example of them and what they often show. I don't mean this to be rude towards you. I simply didn't need to explain the shots, and I felt that I didn't need to overwork myself for a much simpler task and then save myself for other school work.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.