Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

I wonder...

'For, when the sun is at it’s darkest,
And all that are left are the twinkling fairies in the absent sky,
That is when I will dance across the sky, while it is at it’s blackest;
And when you will dance along the lights with my heart,
I hope that we will dance until our hearts are starless'

I wonder how many poems I can write during this period.

Well, let's run a test. :)

'Leaves forever fall,
though it can not be seen,
leaves forever fall,
we will never see it,
but whenever a leaf may fall,
a tree slowly comes apart'

'Colour grows,
then it wilts and whithers away,
colour grows,
but it will never forever stay,
colour grows,
and then people throw it away,
colour grows,
but then it is wrong and we leave the sky grey'

'The tears we shed litter the ground,
they return home with Mother Earth,
when we shed our tears the Mother has drowned,
but not in the tears we shed, never in the tears the people shed,
only the tears of her eyes that have been wept as ours, but as her own, they are found'

This was entirely just an excuse to write poems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.