Pages

Saturday 29 September 2018

THE FAIR GO AD AWARDS ARE OVER


WE FINALLY FINISHED THE AD, kinda because the editors still need to edit it properly. But, I'm sure it'll be fine. OKAY, questions.

What have I learnt over this term?

  •  Over the past term, I have learnt about advertising and the importance of it. We have talked about so many things and how they made up the ad, even the things we couldn't see or hear. When we look back at the ad, we know all about the letters we had to write, the phone calls we made, how long we spent in that recording booth and how many tries it took, there are so many things that have gone into ads that you can't see.
What challenges did the class face while creating our advert and how have we fixed them?
  •  We faced the challenge of deciding the tune and what instruments we were going to use in the jingle but in the end, we overcame this by not having any instruments and just having lyrics in there. We are still facing challenges now as our editors work to edit the video so the clips align with the lyrics and jingle. 
What would we do differently and how?
  •  I think the entire class would've wanted to be a bit more focused and have worked quicker and harder to help out others, I think we would've also wanted to add some instruments to make the jingle catchier and easier to get stuck in your head.
What were the highlights of this process and why?

  •  I think my personal highlight was getting to write the letter to our principal and going to all the parks to films as it was like a big day out with the entire class altogether.
What am I hoping to do in Music next?
  •  I'm hoping to maybe to learn some piano songs like Dying in LA or Royals because I started to learn piano a while ago and stopped, but I would like to relearn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.