Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Mirror, mirror, in the hall, who's is the greatest ad of all?

For music we have done so much, I was able to help with the jingle after writing the letter to our principal on my own and it was so great, I love writing and even after all of this I was able to help with writing letters to businesses and I am even still going to be in the ad as an actor. This is not all though, I will be doing a duet with my friend Nadia for the ad's jingle and I am so excited to be able to participate in this because this is the first time a year nine group has ever done this in Music and my and another class are the first ones to do this. I am really looking forward to doing all the filming around the parks because the entire class will be coming along and we basically just get to play around and have fun in front of a camera. The most challenging part of all of this was when we had to write the jingle and make sure it was within a thirty-second time-frame so it would fit in when the editors are going to edit with it and the recordings.

I have learnt from this the necessity of advertising and how important it can be to get everything out there to the public and attract them to the place or product. All of this work going into the advertisement shows my learning because of all the little things you don't get see be done compared to the things you get to see and hear in the ad. From this now I'm wondering what is more likely to get a place or a product out there, an ad online, or a poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.