Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

PE Gymnastics Sequences

In PE we have recently begun our gymnastics topic as we move on from the different sports we were looking over. Within this topic, we will have to complete three different displays of our ability on the different sets of equipment. I have been able to record my performance on the floor, trampoline, and the beam. The displays are certain sequences of different moves to complete on each apparatus.



 On the floor the level two performance I completed an arabesque, a cartwheel, a forward roll, a full turn and a backwards roll in a smooth continuous form. The video should show the completed performance.


The second display I was able to complete was on the trampoline. On this apparatus, I was able to complete a sequence of ten controlled bounces, swivel hips, half turn, straddle jump and a front drop. This was a level two performance. 


The third display I was able to complete was on the beam. On this apparatus, I completed the level one sequence of mounting the beam, four dip walks, cat leap, a pivot turn and a tuck jump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.