Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Fair Go Ad Awards is a Go!!!

Image result for music notes pngWhat are we doing for Music?

This term for Music we are creating an Advertisement to enter in the Fair Go Ad Awards competition. We are writing an original jingle and we are going to film it all ourselves, we will be advertising Hornby as a location.
https://www.google.co.nz/search?rlz=1CAACAJ_enNZ690NZ691&biw=1366&bih=629&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HxN6W7HgG8ik-QaSsq3YBQ&q=music+notes+png&oq=music+notes+png&gs_l=img.3..0l10.2896.4007.0.4779.4.4.0.0.0.0.398.906.2-2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..1.3.905...0i67k1.0.LJRM5w29FZ0&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=S_A92ka8JasUPM:



What is your job?

My job is to write a letter to our principal to request permission to leave our school's grounds and other things among that. I am also doing this job all alone.

How will you ensure that this is successful?

I will check over this with my teacher and have others go over and check it before I send it off to him.

What am I learning?

I am learning about how advertisements contribute to the selling of a product or location.

How does this work show my learning?

It shows my learning because this shows what I have learnt about needing to advertise products which will contribute to my up and coming third year of Business and Enterprise.

What am I wondering?

Will writing this letter and actually starring in the ad be my only contribution? Or will I be able to help in another way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.