Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Practice, Practice And More Practice

Today we started off the by having to change into our PE gear, because we would be doing some dancing and it would be easier to move around. We started with our warm ups, including an 8 count warm up, some vocal warm ups and more. On Thursday we were given our roles, I am Simba's understudy and I am also Ed (The Dumb Hyena) I share this role with another person so we both say those lines, we also got to sing the first three songs from Lion King Circle Of Life, I Just Can't Wait To Be King and Hakuna Matata,
we also got to read through the script as our roles. We have been looking at make up looks for our certain characters, I haven't been able to find a make up look I like, but, I'm sure I will find one eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, you have described the rehearsal process well. I like the laughter you are leading with the hyenas. Perhaps with the costume you could go cool goth girl more than animal hyena? Please keep shadowing Simba so you know the character well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.